Writing when The Sunset ON TuesdaY

Someone is reminding me that i din blogging for long time dy...
I goin to hav my LPM(law & practice of meeting) tomorrow. Law leh...
When my note is killing me softly, my DEAR is sleeping like a pig besides me.... T.T
When think about i goin to face all of the regulation i study now in my future career...... HEADACHE~~
Start wondering am i make the right decision... haha~~
BUT... people always saying that we always doin the job not related to our study in the future, so i look forward n see lah! what done is done, what i can do is continue studying... ^^
I like keep on complaining n complaining, but i still love studying, not to avoid from working lah...
Although i not a hardworking student... =.=
Coz we must spend some times to having some fun mah... Most important is keep its balance(study:play = 50:50)...
But there are always hav some people cant accept it... I know that people have thier own life style is good, but we cant just think that people different with us is wrong...
We cant just live with people that similar with us... maybe we can try to accept them( at least dun always backstab people lah, should talk in front them...haha...)
I not talking that i doin well on it, but at least i am trying...
Why we cant make a fren that not same with us?


There are always have something that
we just can see it in black colour with using our eyes...
By using our heart, we will find out that
BLACK is actually makeup from all the COLUORS in the world...

1 comments:

YiNg said...

wau~!ur engish so geng de ar??hehe!!ur blog de template quite nice oh..me oso jz change my blog template..hehe!!